Nose studs are a great way to improve your image. Nose rings add great allure and appeal to almost anyone who wears them. You might think that the use of nose studs is only a few years old, but that is far from the truth. Nose studs have been used in Indian culture for hundreds of years. Their popularity with the rest of the world, however, has only happened recently.
Here are some stunning pictures of nose stud models.
1. Who better than the recently very controversial Miley Cyrus to start our list of nose stud models?
2. A diamond has always been a girl’s best friend. Nowadays, it doesn’t come only in rings, but in nose studs as well.
3. Even when surrounded by all that snow, a diamond-studded piece of jewelry will still stand out.
4. If you wanna go for double nose piercings, then a nose ring nose stud combination is a great look to pull off.
5. If you believe in the power of birthstones, then her sapphire nose stud would be perfect jewelry for those born in September.
6. Most nose studs are just circular in shape and come in a multitude of colors. This jewelery has a unique golden sun design.
7. Not all nose studs are shiny. Some people, especially goths, like their jewelry to come in black or other dark colors.
8. It is said that “The eyes are the windows to the soul”. Well, no matter how tantalizing your eyes may be, a shiny piece of jewelry on your nostril will still divert attention from your eyes to your nose.
9. Make your smile even more beautiful by adding a small nose stud.
10. Here’s the lovely Demi Lovato in a candid photo with her chic nose stud.
11. Some girls out there are just happy to receive presents. Make a special girl in your life smile by giving her a nose ring as a gift.
12. Unlike most jewelry, you don’t need to take off your nose piercing when you take a bath. If you do leave them in, just make sure that they don’t rust.13. A small nose stud paired with a pair of glasses can give a nerdy and edgy look.
14. If you are born in the month of July, then this ruby colored nose stud might interest you.
15. There are a lot of nose rings out there that can bring out the color of your eyes, or any other body part that you want to get noticed.
16. Show your love for music with this Treble clef nose stud.
17. There aren’t a lot of guys out there that can pull of a cute look with a nose piercing.
18. The proper kind of jewelry can greatly increase your look, especially if you want to look all down and gloomy.
19. Yes, a silver single nose stud would make a lot of boys look cool and friendly.
20. Red is the color of passion. If you have a light complexion, it’s sometimes best to use dark jewelry.
21. Here’s another hot ginger for you who’s showing off her lovely nose stud.
22. Most nose studs come as a silver ball. You seldom see a square one like this.
23. Carnelian nose jewelry that’s made from sterling silver.
24. We “promise” you that going to a piercing shop is the best way to get a nose piercing.
25. Here’s a cool small silver nose accessory that lets you stand out from all the others.
26. The great thing about getting pierced at a piercing shop is that you have lots of different jewelry to choose from.
27. Teya Salat is one of the hottest models around that has both piercings and tattoos.
28. Here’s a turquoise colored stud with a silver serrated nose screw.
29. Wearing a plain and simple overcoat will increase people’s attention to your face and its accessories.
30. People will still get your down-to-earth style even if you have a shiny piece of jewelry on your nose.
31. Don’t forget to call your loved ones and tell them about your new nose piercing as soon as you get it.
32. Even with simple clothes you can attract lots of attention with a nose piercing.
33. Not all double nose piercings are done in each nostril. You can also also do both in a single nostril.
34. You can also get further double piercings and add another to the count.
35. If you are looking for a fashionable, yet simple and stylish accessory, then a silver spiral designed nose stud is perfect for you.
36. A simple small stud is used when you’re still getting used to a nose piercing. Its especially useful if you’re trying to hide it for as long as you can.
37. Double nose piercings still look great even if you use studs instead of nose rings.
38. Small silver nose studs look great when pierced on both sides of your nose; it will make you look more sophisticated.
39. Yes, you can choose to pierce two silver studs on just one side of your nose. It looks even more stylish when matched with a pair of glasses.
40. A single nose stud would tell people that you’re simple, yet trendy and chic.
41. Have you ever seen Barbie with a nose piercing? Well, here she is still looking gorgeous as ever!
42. Never say “no” to a nose ring combined with a single silver stud on top of it.
43. A cute heart designed golden stud.
44. A single nose stud matched with dark eyeliner is perfect for a cool fella.
45. Among all the other body piercings that you can get, a nose piercing is one of the easiest to accept.
46. Depends on how you want others to see you, this one can be coined chic, yet cool and stylish.
47. As they say, nothing beats simplicity like a single nose stud paired with a genuine smile.
48. You can set the stage for love early on with this piece of silver cupid-struck heart nose jewelry.
49. A stylish nose stud is one like this: gold and edgy.
50. Here is a unique and cool 14K Gypsy nose jewelry. You can also see similar designs used by Hindus.
Nose Piercing Tips:
– If it’s your first time getting a nose piercing, it is best to get professional help and go to a piercing shop.
– Postpone getting your nose or any body part pierced if you have second thoughts. Always make up your mind before getting a body piercing.
– If you plan to get pierced somewhere where it’s very noticeable, make sure that your school, office, and even parents are fine with it.
– Once you have a body piercing, always make sure to take care of it to avoid infection. Poor care for your piercing will prolong its healing.