Getting a body piercing is one of the best ways to improve your style. Out of all the different body parts that you can pierce, the navel is the favorite of many girls. Navel jewelry and belly button rings are great fashion investments, since most belly rings are cute and affordable. With numerous designs and ring styles, you’re guaranteed to improve your style while still remaining unique.
Cute Animal Belly Button Rings
1. A girly giraffe belly ring that’s covered in rhinestones.
2. A matching pair of crystal blue turtles, where one of them has a big rhinestone on top.
3. Here’s a unique green belly button lizard with rhinestones on its back.
4. Check out this cute cream colored gold bird with a small diamond on top.
5. Now, this might not be your typical animal, but this baby blue dragon still makes for a cute belly button ring.
6. Mix up your style with these three different colored cute whale navel rings.
7. You might want to get ahold of a star-shaped belly ring perfect for a chic look.
8. This shiny starfish belly button ring is sure to turn the heads of the boy next to you.
9. If you love sea creatures, then you’d better grab a sea horse belly ring to add style to your clothing.
10. This panda belly ring is perfect for those who want to look charming and cute.
Cute Belly Button Rings of Objects and Symbols
11. Lets start the transition from animals to symbols and objects with this cute dove and peace sign belly ring.
12. Cute mustaches often remind people of a can of Pringles or the guy from Monopoly. Wearing cute belly button rings such as this one can certainly start up some laughter.
13. Some people might not think of skeletons as being even remotely cute, but goths and skull lovers would definitely argue that they are once they see this silver skeleton dangling from chains.
14. Here’s a cute and unique pink flower with cloth petals and small beads.
15. Here’s a simple dream catcher belly ring that’s made from a piece of string and some beads.
16. Check out this cute belly button ring that has a chain that goes around the user’s waist.
18. This is a lovely golden heart-shaped belly ring that has three flowers on top of it.
19. If you can’t get enough of hearts, then try out this double heart belly ring.
20. These belly rings go together and spell out the words “Best Friend”. It’s perfect for two friends who don’t mind wearing matching jewelry.
21. Being stylish with your accessories will tell people how creative you are. This long sophisticated belly ring with a hanging tea cup is definitely a good choice.
22. A beautiful and cute rhinestone covered silver bow.
23. This little ribbon hanging on your belly will make you look pretty and girly.
24. How about trying colored stones on your belly? Try these King and Queen belly rings for a change.
25. Your love for nature shows when you wear this feather designed belly ring.
26. A picture is said to say a thousand words. This cute camera belly button would be great for girls who love to take photos.
27. Here’s a vintage belly ring with a rose, bird, and tree dangles.
28. You’ll never forget a shiny anchor design when it comes to cute jewelry, especially belly rings.
Yes, belly piercing is a pretty common thing, and getting one is relatively easy. However, it’s still best to ask for help, especially if you don’t know how to do it. You can reduce the chances of infection and nerve damage when getting pierced by an expert. You just have to make sure that the piercing shop you choose has good credentials. If you don’t know where to go, you can do a local search using Google or Yahoo.