A few decades back, having a piercing anywhere other than your earlobes would have been considered an act of rebellion. This is doubly true if you’re a guy. Luckily, people are becoming more open-minded and are now accepting of the art of piercing. You can now see many people with tragus piercings, nose piercings, or even microdermal piercings.
Aside from the traditional piercing of the ear lobes, women have developed a certain fondness for piercing their navels. This style has reached the point where a lot of people, both men and women, find belly rings sexy.
Check Out 30 Awesome Belly Rings
1. A rose by any other name is still a rose. Just like this awesome red rose belly ring!
2. Dream Catchers are believed to help keep nightmares away.
3. Here’s another dream catcher belly ring that includes a small star in its design.
4. Peace signs aren’t just for hippies! They also come as small glittering belly rings for the fashionable.
6. Here’s a purple star belly button ring design that has a small pearl in the middle.
7. If you love colors, then you will love this multicolored crystal flower.
8. Check out this golden heart belly button ring which is covered in multicolored rhinestones on one side.
9.Doves are sometimes thought to be a representation of peace!
10.Here’s the very sexy Mrs. Clause wearing her shiny faux diamond belly ring
11. This cherry designed belly ring comes with a green crystal leaf at its side. It would go great during the holidays.
12. Everybody just loves animals, especially when they come on small golden pieces of jewelry.
13. Although it’s mostly girls who wear belly rings, men can still wear them too.
14. Here’s another animal themed belly ring that young girls might recognize as Hello Kitty.
15. All the boys will go crazy when they see you wearing this Playboy Bunny belly ring.
16. This type of jewelry goes great when you want to head out to the beach wearing a sexy bikini.
17. “Anchors Away!” with this silver belly ring.
18. Here’s another anchor themed piece of jewelry that has a big gem on top of it.
19. A silver mermaid with a faux sapphire gem right on top of. It goes great with other sea themed jewelry.
20. There are some people who are concerned if they have an “innie” or an “outie” belly button. Well, this cute star belly button ring would surely solve that problem.
21. Mix up your sea themed jewelry collection with this rhinestone covered blue starfish.
22. Here’s a unique vintage moon design that goes great with other body piercings.
23. We all have a desire to take flight. Show that desire with this diamond-studded navel ring with a golden wing dangle.
24. If you can’t afford real diamonds, there is a lot of jewelry with faux gems that can fool any casual onlooker.
25. When it comes to replicating flowers, nothing is more overused than the rose, but from time to time, someone out there comes up with a unique flower design that still catches attention.
26. A brand new Chanel CC logo in the form of a belly ring.
27. These blue heart dangles can easily go with different styles and accessories.
28. If you want your belly ring to get extra notice, then go for the larger ones so that no one can say that they didn’t notice your piece of jewelry.
29. If you’re in doubt about what belly ring you should get, you can never go wrong with a simple navel stud.
30. This little piece was designed for all the Rastafarians out there who love to show their passion for the music and way of life.
Now that you have seen 30 awesome belly rings, I bet that you’re thinking about getting one. Like any other type of piercing, it is best to get them from a piercing shop. Getting pierced from a professional will lessen the likelihood of you developing an infection. You might also receive some tips on how to take care of your new piercing properly. Who knows? You might even get ideas on where your next piercing should be.